The North Fulton Master Gardeners and the Crossroads North School are restoring the area known as Orchard Hill and extending and improving the Nature Trail. Orchard Hill will be a water conservation demonstration area with a natural ampitheater.
Completed Restoration of the Service Yard
Two dogtrot slave cabins and a carriage house surrounded the 1839 service yard. One reconstructed cabin houses a display on slavery in the Piedmont and an exhibit of slave life. The second reconstructed slave cabin houses the administrative offices and the terrace level meeting room for guilds and organizations.
Bulloch Hall is owned by the City of Roswell and operated by Friends of Bulloch, Inc., a GA 501(c)3 non-profit organization.