The Bulloch Hall Archives are available for Genealogical or family research by appointment. There is an extensive collection of books, documents, and manuscripts in the archives. Listed below are some research materials that are particularly difficult to procure that are available in the Bulloch Hall Archives. To schedule an appointment to use the archives please contact Gwen Koehler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-992-1731 ext. 4.
The Bulloch Family · The Bullochs of Baldernock 1591-2001 by Donald Bulloch
· History and genealogy of the families of Bulloch and Stobo and of Irvine of Cults by Dr. J.G.B Bulloch
· The Family of Bulloch (Hand Drawn Family Tree) compiled by S.E Bulloch 1932
· Bullochs in Scotland and America compiled by Brigadier Gavin Bulloch MBE
· Bulloch Hall 1839, Gwen Koehler with assistance from Pam Billingsley, Connie Huddleston and Michael Hitt
Georgia · Major Butler’s Legacy, five generations of a slaveholding family by Malcolm Bell, Jr.
· Dwelling Place, a Plantation Epic by Erskine Clarke
· The Autobiography of Henry Merrell Industrial Missionary to the South Edited by James L. Skinner III
· The First Hundred Years A Short History of Cobb County, In Georgia by Sarah Blackwell Gober Temple
· Providence a Select Correspondence of Georgia Hull Camp Son of the North, Citizen of the South Edited by Connie M. Cox & Darlene M. Walsh
Civil War · The Children of Pride, a True Story of Georgia and the Civil War by Robert Manson Myers